morning routine 🕊
- 1 Dime-sized amount
- Use 2-3 pumps.
- Combine with water and massage onto face.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Do not use scalding water.
- Do not use freezing cold water.
- Avoid aggressive rubbing.
- This product is vegan and cruelty free. It is also 100% free of silicones, parabens, synthetic colours, sulfates, petrolateum, or PEGS. It is not scented and is safe for all skin types.
Salicylic Acid: Acne fighting, Antiseptic
- 1 Pea-sized amount
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps on hands.
- Massage evenly over face, neck and décolletage.
- Do not apply too much, and only use 2-3 times a week. Swap it out for a hydrating serum on days this serum is not used.
- The product will brighten, enhance and protect the skin against ageing, UV sunlight, free radicals and hyperpigmentation. Niacinamide combats acne due to balancing oil production.
- 2 Pea-sized amount
- Apply a generous amount to entire face.
- Avoid overuse of moisturiser if skin is oily.
- Provides intense hydration and clearing properties to reduce pimples and acne or problem-prone skin. Plant-derived actives PENTAVITIN® and CutiBiome CLR™ provide long-lasting hydration, reduce flaking
- 4 Pea-sized amount
- Apply 1 pea-sized amount on a cheek each, the forehead and chin.
- Gently rub into skin.
- Wait for it to set in a bit before applying any makeup.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Immediately wash off if irritation or burning sensation occur.
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide). Ideal for all skin types. Oil-free base and non-comedogenic. Free of fragrance and lanolin. UVA & UVB sun protection. SPF 50+
Would you like to add this routine to your favorites?