- We collect information from you when you register on the site, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
What information does Cosmily collect?
Depending on your use of the Cosmily website, we collect information when you use the website. This includes:
- We collect the information you provide when creating an account such as your username, emails, date of birth. You may also provide your skin type and skin concerns. All this information is stored in your user account settings which is accessible and can be changed at any time by you.
The content you have submitted:
- We collect the content that you have submitted to Cosmily. This includes product ratings, reviews, product collections & comments.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use "cookies"?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Ads and Analytics Partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device. For example:
Analytics Partners - We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
- Right to information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
- Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
- Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to Cosmily by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless Cosmily otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals Under Age of 13 Restriction
If you’re a child under the age of 13, you may not have an account on Cosmily. Cosmily does not knowingly collect information from or direct our content specifically to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 13, we will unfortunately have to close your account. We don’t want to discourage you from learning about low carb, but we cannot handle your personal information at this time as required by the EU privacy directive.
Third party links
Due to the nature of Cosmily, we have included third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us? To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line: “Email Opt-Out”.
Change to Policy
You may contact us by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query in relation to our privacy practices.