My Updated Morning Routine
- 1 Pump
- Apply water onto the cleanser and rub your palms together until it foams ( that’s know as activating the product)
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not use of sensitive skin!
- The Cerave SA Smoothing cleanser smoothes your skin in less than two weeks. It’s one of the reasons why I love it for my textured skin, it’s like an eraser.
Salicylic Acid: Treats and reduces acne
- 2 Drops
- Apply to your face using either cotton pads or with your palm.
- It contains Salicylic acid which can be irritating to the skin if used for a prolonged period of time
- This is a regular strength salicylic acid toner that targets dark spots and acne buildup.
Glycolic Acid: Treats acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear
- 2 Pumps
- Apply it directly on your skin before toner, I found out it works well that way.
- It should not be applied close to the eyes
- This product contains Retinol, Salicylic Acid and vitamin C in one formulation, it’s incredible. It fights against premature aging, and fades fine lines.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates the skin and gives it instant plumpness
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant
Retinol (Vitamin A): Stimulates collagen production in the face to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also sloughs off dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores that cause acne
Would you like to add this routine to your favorites?