Best AM Skincare Routine for Oily to Combination Skin with Occasional Acne
- 1 Drop
- Gently damp your face with warm water
- Use a drop of cleanser to gently massage on skin and create a foam
- Rinse off by splashing water or use a damp cloth to remove
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse off immediately. However this cleanser is very gentle and safe to use.
- CeraVe Facial Foaming Cleanser is a holy grail for oily-acne prone skin! It is non-comedogenic and has 3 essential ceramides that help cleanse the skin deep and restore its barrier.
- 5 Drops
- Pour 4-5 drops of the toner in a cotton pad and swipe across the face
- Alternatively, you can use your palms to apply it
- There might be slight tingling sensation which should be normal after regular usage
- This is a hydrating daily toner designed for oily-acne-prone skin infused with 80% fresh green tea from Jeju. Infused with 80% of green tea extract from Jeju Island to soothe and revitalize tired skin
- 3 Drops
- Apply 2-3 drops on your face and gently dab/massage onto your skin
- Avoid applying under eye area and lips
- 10% Niacinamide may be a high amount for some individuals, hence it is advised to start with lower concentration of this compound. You can introduce this into your skincare by using it 3 days a week, and then using daily. it
- The Ordinary Niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that has many skin-restoring benefits. It is also good for those who experience redness and/or rosacea as it helps soothe irritation.
- 2 Pumps
- Apply all over your face to get that nourished and freshly moisturized skin
- No risks associated
- This is a safe and moisturizing lotion suitable for oily, combination, and normal skin types. It is light-weight non-greasy and very supple on the skin.
- 1 Finger
- This is the last step to your AM skincare routine.
- Apply generously on face and neck, 30-minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- One of the lightest and most affordable sunscreens that I have come across. It helps block those harmful UV rays with SPF 50 PA+++ and its gel-like texture is ideal for oily and combination skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: Here’s your skin’s new BFF. 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen Aqua Gel with Vitamin E that not only protects your skin from the sun but also screens.
Would you like to add this routine to your favorites?