My beach day routine 🏖
- 1 Finger
- Dispense a small amount of OFF/ON Foaming Face Cleanser, add water and lather into a foam in the palm of your hand. Smooth cleanser over face and neck using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- In case it gets in the eye, wash it off
- With a light, airy texture, this gentle cleanser removes makeup, oil and impurities.
Glycerin: Softening, Moisturising
- 1 Drop
- Pour a quarter-sized amount of the formula into your hand, evenly distribute it onto both hands, and then gently pat the formula onto the face, neck and décolleté until absorbed.
- No risks, just keep away from the eyes
- Improves skin hydration in just 15 minutes and gently cleanses, preps skin and reveals a visible glow.
- 3 Pumps
- Shake well. Start with clean, dry skin. Dispense 2-3 pumps into hands and press into skin until absorbed.
- It is possible that it will sting you a little
- This daily serum with 7% PHA instantly smooths skin’s texture and makes pores look smaller.
- 2 Fingers
- Apply evenly to face as you would a moisturizer for an Instant sexy Hollywood glow or use all three for a contoured glow: Sun Glow on cheeks bone to define, Nude Glow on forehead, and Pearl Glow on top of
- Does add shimmering effect but if you don’t have a perfect skin, it just makes your skin look oily.
- Alternative to make up. It moisturizes and gives me a glowing skin, wonderful product. Just a smudge goes a long long way.
Shea Butter: UV Protection, Softening, Moisturising
- 2 Fingers
- Use like any other SPF!☺️
- It sells quickly, and if you put a lot of cream on, you won't be able to spread it
- It’s vegan and sweat resistant!
Would you like to add this routine to your favorites?